First off, what do you think of the new site-design? That’s what happens when you’re in a San Antonio hotel room at 6:30 AM waiting for the rest of your family to wake up. I think I finally captured the essence of what I was going after, the same feeling that my blog title is intended to communicate. When I stare at it I feel more sedate, calm. The stress just falls away as I imagine myself soaring at thirty-thousand feet, a gentle breeze in my face and the rhythmic beat of my heart the only sound. *sigh*
How about a lesson? This little short-course will illustrate the differences between male & female’s English use.
1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = You'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = You're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead = You better not
8. Do what you want = You will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = Of course, I am upset, you moron!
10. You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?
1. I am hungry = I am hungry
2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy
3. I am tired = I am tired
4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
5. I love you = Let’s have sex now
6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you.
8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you.
9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you.
10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you.
11. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay
And finally, I’ve found this beautiful summer poem and thought it might help make your day. It did me, and it's very well written. ENJOY!