Questions – Your Turn to Vote
Wow!! There are some curious folk out there! And you were just as creative with your questions as you are with your writing…but why should I be surprised.
I have to say that even my wife is looking forward to the next post where I start to answer these questions. You see, in the real world outside of this blog I don’t talk much (just ask Summer & Nicole), and when I do, I definitely don’t talk much about myself. So, my wife will be just as interested in the answers to some of these questions as everyone else. :)
First off, let me just say that every question asked will be answered in one way or the other. If it doesn’t make a blog post, then I’ll email the answer directly to the questioner, so no query will have been put forth in vain. However, I do need your help in determining which questions should be answered first. Read the list below (in completely random order) and leave me a comment picking the top five your most curious about (you can just make note of the question numbers). I will tally up the results and the top ten vote getters will be answered in my next post.
Go ahead…pick my poison.
1. How much of yourself goes into your main characters?
2. Have you based a character on your wife, and if so, does she know it?
3. Plain or peanut?
4. Which super power and why? Invisible or flying?
5. Why are a team from LA and a team from NC meeting up in GA?
6. How do you really feel about blogging? Do you love every minute of it, do you feel like it's a popularity contest? Do you think it takes up a lot of time? Do you enjoy meeting new people?
7. Why the obsession to find bloggers in every state and country?
8. If you were doomed to only ever eat one kind of donut again, what kind would it be?
9. If you knew you were going to die...what would you eat as your last meal and why? The sky's the limit.
10. Imagine Planet Earth is approaching meltdown and your family has been selected to take flight on a space escape plan. Bearing in mind you can only take one backpack each and one item for a cargo hold, what do you hold most dear to your heart and would have to take with you? The answer will say more about you than you'll ever know!
11. Why on earth would you want to drive in Atlanta? Yes, you're devoted fan, and I'm sure hordes of UNC fans will be streaming from NC this weekend on the same quest. But I've been to Atlanta. Why????
12. If you HAD to eat/drink one which would it be: toe jams or the contents of the mayo jar (you know which one)?
13. What character (in any medium) do you wish you could be like?
14. If a vampire king found you and said you're going to be his next queen...or else. Would you go willingly or start whittling the stakes now?
15. What's the strangest (yet most plausible) character name you can come up with?
16. When are you going to mow the lawn?
17. What celebs were your teen crushes!!
18. Favorite bands/musicians?
19. Favorite Movie Quote?
20. What's the most awesome piece of writing advice that's rocked your world? :)
21. What is your favorite non-technical gadget?
22. So if you are not going to mow your grass, will you mow mine? :D
23. What kind of books do you write? Why mysteries?
24. Where are you at in the publishing process?
25. Do you ever worry that you'll run out of good mysterious storylines?
26. Star Wars or Star Trek?
27. Miss Marple or Hercule Poirot?
28. Truck or car?
29. Who's on your Top Five list? (You know, like on that old episode of Friends, where they all list five celebrities they'd like to "be with" and the wife/girlfriend can't get mad.)
30. What's on your top 5 bucket list?
31. Bruce Springsteen decides to retire. He will give a single farewell concert in a venue that seats one hundred people. Tickets aren't to be purchased, but earned through the most creative expression of fan appreciation. How will you convince the Boss to let you past the velvet rope?
32. Okay, so, the world's about to be destroyed, and you have to seek asylum in outer space and can only bring one item with you. What do you bring?
33. The fire alarm goes off in your house and you grab _____ before you get out (assuming your family is safely outside already).
34. Your first childhood memory?
35. Which Disney Princess are you most like?
36. Are you going to follow through on your "hooker" photo?
37. Most embarassing thing that's ever happened to you???
38. So you have (or want) bloggers in almost every state and many countries...but how many of those states/countries have YOU visited?
39. Did you ever eat at McDonald's on Race Street in 1985-86?
40. Coke or Pepsi?
41. Rice or potato salad?
42. What is your favorite food? Hope it's Cajun!
43. Have you been to Ireland or Northern Wisconsin?